DRIED CRANBERRIES, LOW MOISTURE
Starting from CA$9.99
Yupik’s dried cranberries are low moisture, whole fruits and are more dried than the typical dried cranberries. Sweet and tangy in flavor, dried cranberries are also chewy and tender in texture. Ideal for snacking, topping, baking, and cooking applications. Buy cranberries by 500g, kilo, or case... [Read more]
Per 40g / Par 40g
% Daily Value*
% Valeur quotidienne*
% Valeur quotidienne*
Lipids / Lipides 0.2g 0%
Saturated / Saturés 0g 0%
Trans / Trans 0g
Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0mg
Sodium / Sodium 2mg 0%
Carbohydrates / Glucides 33g 11%
Fibre / Fibres 2g 7%
Sucre / Sugars 26g
Protein / Protéines 0.3g
Vitamin A / Vitamine A 0%
Vitamin C / Vitamine C 0%
Calcium / Calcium 0%
Iron / Fer 1%
Canada, Prepared in Canada
Cranberries, cane sugar, sunflower oil.
MAY CONTAIN: PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SOY
Yupik’s dried cranberries are low moisture, whole fruits and are more dried than the typical dried cranberries. Sweet and tangy in flavor, dried cranberries are also chewy and tender in texture. Ideal for snacking, topping, baking, and cooking applications. Buy cranberries by 500g, kilo, or case to keep your cupboard well-stocked with this pantry essential! Conveniently pack portion controlled baggie’s to store your car, backpack, and desk with this healthy and delicious snack!
HEALTH BENEFITS: The 411 on cranberries!
Dried cranberries are sweet and delicious! Here are other facts about our cranberries:
- Product of Canada
- Contains fiber, iron, and calcium
- High in antioxidants
CULINARY TWIST: More than snacks!
Cranberries are absolutely delicious on their own or in baked goods, stuffing’s, cereal, and salads. One way we love to showcase the irresistible taste of cranberries is to use them as a coating for cheeses! We pulse our cranberries in a food processor until they’re finely chopped, then mix them with nuts and spices to create an exciting and flavorful coating to roll a log of goat cheese in, or over brie before baking – or any cheese for that matter! Sticky and sweet cranberries adhere to cheese perfectly! Serve with the crackers of your choice, and you've got a gourmet appetizer!
ABOUT CRANBERRIES: Did you know?
Only 5% of cranberries are sold fresh. The remaining 95% are dried, turned into cranberry juice, cranberry sauce, and other cranberry products!
HOW TO STORE CRANBERRIES: Preserve freshness!
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 12 months.
Write Your Own Review