% Valeur quotidienne*
Yupik's nut tray is a one-of-a-kind combination of exquisite nutty flavours! We handpicked our best nuts and brought to life a memorable gift to be shared with family and friends. Whether you need a party icebreaker or some inspiration for your next baking project, this deluxe mix is sure to come in handy.
Yupik's nut tray contains 5 different kinds of nuts filled with nutrients:
- Pecan halves: they are high in fiber and very high in copper and manganese
- Cashews: they are a source of iron, potassium and very high in copper
- Pistachios: they are high in fiber and are a source of iron, which helps build red blood cells
- Walnuts: they are a source of fiber, omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Almonds: they are high in fiber and are a source of potassium
One serving of nuts is about 1 oz., ¼ cup. Since nuts differ in size, the number of nuts needed to make up ¼ cup is different for every type. Basing on the information provided by the International Tree Nut Council Research and Education Foundation, here's what a serving should look like and some suggestions for use:
- Almonds: 20 to 24; squeeze them into your smoothies, or add them chopped into your soups, rice or quinoa salads;
- Cashews: 16 to 18; use them to make your own cashew mayo, nut milk or nut butter;
- Pecans: 18 to 20 halves; with their buttery flavor, they will brighten any recipe, from classic pies to pralines, cheesecakes, energy bars and all sorts of crunchy homemade munchies!
- Walnuts: 7; sprinkle them on your cereal bowl and top it with honey and cinnamon;
- Pistachios: 45 to 47; you can do almost anything with pistachios, from cookies to ice cream, pesto sauce, nut butter, frosted pistachio bread and more!
Store in a cool and dry place.