Made from dried and finely milled aloe vera leaves, Yupik organic aloe vera powder offers numerous benefits in a convenient format that can easily be added to food and drink recipes. Plus, aloe powder has a much lighter taste than aloe gel, which makes it an even more versatile option! CULINARY... [Read more]

ORGANIC ALOE VERA POWDER

Starting from CA$13.99
In stock
SKU #:
P30115
Organic Organic
Gluten-free Gluten-free
Raw Raw
Vegan Vegan
Starting from CA$13.99
Product Information
Gluten-free Organic Kosher
Origin
India
Ingredients
Organic aloe vera powder.
Allergen
MAY CONTAIN: PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SOY
Product description

Made from dried and finely milled aloe vera leaves, Yupik organic aloe vera powder offers numerous benefits in a convenient format that can easily be added to food and drink recipes. Plus, aloe powder has a much lighter taste than aloe gel, which makes it an even more versatile option!

CULINARY TIPS

While aloe is widely recognized for its uses in beauty products, it is also a great ingredient to add in culinary creations! Our organic aloe vera powder has the perfect consistency to be incorporated to smoothies, juices, and any other drink of your choice.

DID YOU KNOW?

Fresh aloe is about 99% water. It is the remaining solid 1% that contains all the nutriments!

STORAGE

Store your organic aloe vera powder in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.

Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts
Valeur nutritive
Per 2g
Par 2g
Calories 5
% Daily Value*
% Valeur quotidienne*
Lipids / Lipides 0g 0%
Saturated / Saturés 0g 0%
Trans 0g
Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0mg
Sodium 10mg 0%
Carbohydrates / Glucides 0g 0%
Fibre / Fibres 0g 0%
Sucre / Sugars 0g
Protein / Protéines 0g
Vitamin A / Vitamine A 0%
Vitamin C / Vitamine C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron / Fer 0%
*5% of less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
*5% ou moins c'est peu, 15% ou plus c'est beaucoup

Reviews 1

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:ORGANIC ALOE VERA POWDER
Your Rating

Let's stay connected! Subscribe to our newsletter.